Hello, Hope you're having a good day.
This page is a free sample showing what a hospital policy should look like. It can work at your place, you might need to modify it a little. The hospital here is HOSPITAL X. You might need to change that to your own institution name.
This policy describes the pharmacy values department at HOSPITAL X.
Our values define who we are as a Pharmacy Department a part of the organization, what we stand for and how we continue the work. The Department of Pharmacy Services relies upon seven core values to serve effectively:
- Accountability: we responsible for assumption of action, product, Decisions and policy implementation within the scope of our services.
- Adaptability: we are able to change or to be changed in order to fit our services better in some situations or for some purposes.
- Excellence: we do the best thing, the best service, working as a team to bring advanced technology, best experience and practices to provide the highest quality care for outpatients.
- Integrity: we do the right thing; act ethically and responsibly in all services we provide.
- Respect: we act professionally with others and affirm that each person has special values and unique talents.
- Teamwork: we make effective teams through developing respectful interpersonal communications dynamics building a supportive team work environment.
- Compassion: we are advocates for compassionate and just society through our actions and words, be empathic by listening, reflecting and accepting people.
To provide basic principles on what values the pharmacy department in HOSPITAL X fights for.
CEO & Medical Director
Quality Management Department
Signed original is maintained in Manual & Indexing Office
inpatient Pharmacy Supervisor
outpatient Pharmacy Supervisor
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Last Updated on