This is a remote position.
We’re Writesonic – A growth stage tech start startup making the lives of marketers and businesses easier. We helped thousands of businesses. We’ve developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with AI and machine learning , come join us and build a work class SEO team that can compete with companies like Chargebee, Freshworks, Slack & Canva .
We’re looking for more bright minds who’d love to change the world by solving complex problems
- Make sure we maintain and constantly improve our rankings, adapt to the changing SERPs, contribute to the roadmaps for these products and work with engineers and designers to put these plans into action.
- Understand our prospective customers: who they are and what they are interested in.
- Improve our product landing pages. Drive organic traffic to valuable landing pages and deliver an excellent experience for our users.
- Optimize landing page speed, dwell time, reduce drop off
- Lead a team of content writers, freelancers and editors
- Lead and mentor 2–3 junior SEO specialists in 12 months
- Closely work with content team to ideate distribution tactics
- Measure opportunity and impact, and make data-driven decisions
- Leverage machine learning models to scale SEO
- Experience with programmatic SEO is Mandatory
- See the results of your work making a difference to people in their everyday lives.
- Coordinate with the SEO content team on training, hiring, applying best practices, and avoiding duplicate content.
Who you are
- Significant experience of building a SEO team from Scratch
- Must have a computer science degree or working experience with analytical roles
- Experience with Programmatic SEO
- Understands concepts of persona’s and problems
- 2+ years Experience of Ghost CMS & Webflow
- Must think scrappy and leverage tools like BigML and other data engineering tools
- Understanding of User behaviour, Conversion rate optimisation
- Must have strong understanding of Google Algorithms and Algorithm feeds
- Spend time studying research papers and the latest developments
- Technical understanding of Machine learning models
- Worked with consumer /PLG SaaS company which drives more than 100k MAU’s
- Screaming Frog, MOZ, Ahrefs, Semrush, GSC, Supermetrics, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics are names of some of your best friends
- work your way around to improve organic conversion which contribute to MRR
- If you have built an SEO team for a product lead organisation
- Scaled traffic to more than 150K unique visitors / month
- Knowledge of Appscripts , Biqquery and SQL for SEO
- Flexible working- work either 100% remotely
- Collaborate with skilled marketing professionals
- Improve skills with courses and attend events like Ad World
- Work with a product that helps protect people and the environment
- Take part in an international and diverse work environment